- I did not expect this question of mine to be loved so much. In
fact, I thought it would see some resistance, due to so many
Python-related threading/multiprocessing questions on Stack Overflow,
such that it might be closed as a duplicate.
- This blog post makes me wanna contribute to LibreOffice, which is
made even more appealing by fact that I'm using the language a lot
- It is a sad fact that for large Python codebases, the pain of porting
to Python 3 is quite high. Here's an example for Twisted.
- I am a fan of argparse, but this specific CLI parsing library
takes the opposite direction... you write what the help info should
look like, then the parsing info gets generated from that docstring
- great web app design advice